Sunday, December 16, 2007

My first day in the Outlands

So I log on, get a few quests, and head out to start killing things.
OMG I forgot how much of a jump the transition to the Outlands was. I was owning things in Azeroth, now I’ve got to bandage/drink between almost every fight. I can’t wait till I get a few quests done and start getting some outland gear. Well, after a couple of hours of that, I decided I’d try out going resto for the earth shield and Natures Guardian. I definitely like it better, takes a bit longer to kill but no downtime. I end fights against 2 or 3 with full health and 50-75% mana. Much nicer in my opinion. And since I was planning on going resto with him anyway, it works for me. Logged off about 30k away from level 60, but happy with the way things were going.

No comments: